It is always embarrassing to talk about oneself, but that seems to be the only way that we may know each other. Sometimes, in the telling we create comfort in another. Which is particularly important in dentistry.
- A Utah native
- Northwestern University Dental School 1975
- Northwestern University Dental School 1977 (periodontics)
- Clinical practice 1975-1979 Chicago (general dentistry and periodontics
- 1979-present Provo (implants/periodontics
- Board Member/Secretary—Clinician’s Report
- Co-Director Implant Dentistry Scottsdale Center
- Assistant Professor University of Utah Medical School/Creighton School of Dentistry
- Clinical Implants/Periodontics for 34 years
- Author of numerous professional articles
- International lecturer implants/periodontics
- President CPSeminars—an organization devoted to teaching advanced techniques to practicing dentists
Dirt biking, scuba diving, reading, travel, hiking (slot canyons in particular), photography (when I see an unknown number on my caller ID, I fantasize that National Geographic is begging me to do the cover for their next edition),computer (Photoshop, Powerpoint), and I do love implants and periodontics!